Trip to Naga

“Pilgrim City of the Philippines” by virtue of a Presidential Proclamation, it summons millions of pilgrims every September during the feast of the Blessed Virgin of Peñafrancia.  A solemn procession to the city’s Marian churches is a perfect way for the devotees to understand, appreciate and celebrate the unique bond between the miraculous Patroness and her devotees.

Although rightfully known for its historical and religious edifices, there is more to this city for the tourists to discover.  The range of diverse outdoor adventures in and around Naga is perhaps one of the country’s best-kept secrets.

For those who are not keen to climb this stunning mountain, don’t fret as a walk around the sprawling natural park will reward you with pristine waterfalls!  A few minutes hike from the registration booth of the park will lead you to Malabsay Falls, an impressive 40 foot drop to a deep emerald green pool draped by verdurous jungle.  About 15-30 minutes trek away are six more waterfalls out of 40 dappled around in this bountiful park.  One of them is Nabuntulan Waterfall, getting here though is quite an adventure because one needs to climb massive boulders and wade in knee-deep streams to reach its picturesque cascade that echoes in the quiet forest.

Quick facts

  • With a total land area of around 8,000 hectares, Naga is a relatively small city compared to Cebu or Davao.
  • The name Naga is said to have come from an abundance of narra trees (“naga” in Bikolano).
  • Naga is surrounded by plains, save for Mount Isarog. The borders of six municipalities in Camarines Sur (Goa, Tigaon, Ocampo, Pili, Naga, and Calabanga) converge at the peak of Mount Isarog.


Don’t just taste Bicolano food—experience it. Chef Leandro “Doy” Sto. Domingo’s open kitchen lets diners watch how famous local dishes like laing (gabi leaves cooked in gata) are prepared. Be sure to order Pinakro, a dessert made from guava, saba bananas and gata.

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Hanna Rosin
admin
October 24, 2019 at 8:38 AM ×

HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
+2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

Congrats bro Hanna Rosin you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar